Sunday, September 14, 2008

Things That Make Me Smile

Every now and then, you find something online that just makes you grin. Stephen Huneck, who created the Dog Chapel on Dog Mountain is selling the Healing House there. If you scroll down the page until you find the dog faucet... well, it made me smile. I never knew I wanted a bathroom with a labrador, until now.

Then there's cats that look like Hitler...

Yup, I'm distracting myself. I think I've found a new house, but worries are creeping in. Anyone know of any other displacement activities I could take up? (Ive already washed, vacuumed and ironed, I'm houseworked out now.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My two favorite distractions are a good book and napping with the dogs. And then there's cleaning out a closet....

Good luck on your real estate decision -- that's exciting news!!

Hugs to you, Herbie and Holly

Yang-May Ooi said...

Exciting news re finding a house. Awaiting next instalment of story with baited breath...