Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Chipmunk


Poor lad.

He's been refusing his CV247, so he's now on a lower dose, which isn't really keeping the lymphoma at bay. He's also been spitting out his homeopathic medicine, and once you've touched it apparently the potency is gone. I found a cache of little white pills when I hoovered under his bed. Richard Allport has said to crush the pills and add to his water - all the "goodness", or whatever the right word is, is in the outer coating, so if he absorbs a bit in his drinking water, it will have some effect. I learn something new every time I speak to him.

Not too brilliant myself. There's a summer flu doing the rounds at work that ISN'T SWINE FLU - so we're calling it Piglet Fever, and I seem to have come down with it. A couple of days of feeling like I've just had 15 pints, without any of the fun. I've slept lots, and hope it's shifting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, drink up Herbie! Poor boy! What a smartie pants to hide the pills under his bed.

We wish you well in getting over the Piglet Fever.

{HUGS}

Linda Seid Frembes said...

All things considered, Herbie is looking mighty fine. I hope you feel better soon though.

Lesley Rigby said...

He is such a champion! His mother certainly put together a strong substantial package. He even looks as if his smile would be wider if it wasn't for his lump. And those tablets - pretty cute!!
I'm very surprised that Herbie hasn't tucked you up in bed and is taking care of you! Hope you are feeling a lot better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the poor little chap. Is it as uncomfortable as it looks, or is he generally quite happy? It's a bloody cruel thing. I hope you're all OK generally - it's been quite a rollercoaster!