Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A trip to the Experts

I've arranged to go see Cambridge Vet School next Tuesday with Herbie. The chemo is no longer holding him stable, so it's time to go see if there's anything else left in the medicine cupboard.

2 comments:

Graham, Prince & Tilly said...

I'm so sorry that you're going through this with Herbie, and the chemo isn't working well at the moment. Prince lost his fight with Lymphoma three months ago and I know just how you must feel trying to help Herbie. If I can do anything to help, please let me know. Good luck on Tuesday,

G, P & T xxx

HandH said...

Thank you so much. I read all about Prince over the summer, and I'm glad you have Tilly now to see you through. Your blog was a huge help to me when I was trying to decide what to do,

H